Toledo Shredding Over The Years
Toledo Shredding was founded in 2003 and has grown to become the premier scrap metal recycling yard in the area. Since our inception, we have not only expanded our processing capacity but also our capabilities by consistently investing in our facility and equipment. For instance, we upgraded our shredder in 2013 with a state-of-the-art, Wendt-designed, nonferrous downstream separating system to improve processing efficiency. As a full-service scrap operation – handling all grades of ferrous, non-ferrous, and alloyed commodities – we ensure the cleanest quality scrap and also offer to pay the highest prices to our customers.
Our customers have always been and continue to be our most important asset. From car crushers to peddlers and industrial accounts to everything in between, we are committed to serving your scrap metal needs. We emphasize service and safety to our employees, as well as our customers with the goal to provide a safe visit to our yard each and every time.
At Toledo Shredding, we are dedicated to the following:
- Consistently proving to be a reliable supplier for more than 50 consumers
- Selling ferrous and nonferrous processed scrap metal to multiple integrated and EAF mills and other domestic and export consumers
- Maintaining long-standing relationships with an increasingly diverse base of over 400 diversified suppliers
- Sourcing our scrap metal from industrial accounts, scrap and salvage yards, demolition companies, and the general public
- Upholding the operational integrity of the business
- Constantly upgrading and expanding our equipment capabilities
Toledo Shredding is a member of the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries (ISRI) and the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and is an active member in local organizations to ensure the welfare of the community. We are proud to help keep Toledo clean and safe for everyone.